top of page
section header.png


Most students will require a Study or Visitor Visa in order to enter Canada. To find out if you need a visa, check the list of countries requiring a Visa. More information about Study or Visitor Visas is available from Citizenship and Immigration Canada.  


Students must submit an acceptance letter and proof of payment when applying for a Study or Visitor Visa. Read our registration procedure for step-by-step instructions.

bottom of page